Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Time Keeps On Slippin

Posted by Picasa

I just realized I haven't updated this blog yet this week.  I haven't taken any pictures of my lawn progress either.  With the weather holding us back, my efforts and energies have been used elsewhere.  I did get some seeds started, my cats dug them up and ate the tastier ones. I got my lawn ready to go, and I'm pretty sure all my feathered friends have eaten the grass seeds.  So in a way, I guess I've been really successful so far; an entire ecosystem is being fed through my efforts :)

I'm not letting it get me down.  I'm not going to start anything in earnest until June 6.  Then I will plant my vegetables and put out my flower containers.  There is still plenty of time for this thing to turn around.

Let me know if you have any gardening questions.  Until next week, keep your chin up and have fun gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment