Monday, May 2, 2011

Reminder!

Sorry everyone, I've been very busy this last week.  I'll do better after I get through this week :)

I just wanted to remind you that the Container Gardening Workshop is May 4th at 6pm in the Mountain View Library.  Feel free to bring a friend, well behaved children are welcome (I think they will be bored to tears though).  I've got some great plants to share with you:

Black Velvet Petunias (they really are black)
Chocolate, Orange, Lime, Bergamot and Pepper Mint
Calibracola
Vinca
Coleus
Ancho Chilies
and several other little surprises

I'll be giving away a confetti container, one spaghetti bowl, and a hanging bag.  There are going to be tasty treats along with their recipes, and I'll be there to answer your questions about all types of gardening.  I can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment